Siding Companies Near Me
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homeowners due to its low maintenance, durability, and cost-effectiveness. However, there may come a time when you need to replace your vinyl siding.
Reasons for Vinyl Siding Replacement
- Damage due to storms or accidents, such as hail or fallen tree branches.
- Insect damage or mold and mildew growth.
- Poor condition due to age and lack of maintenance.
- Fading or discoloration.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding Replacement
- Improved curb appeal and increased home value.
- Better energy efficiency and insulation.
- Protection from the elements, such as water damage.
- Prevention of pests from entering the home.
Short on Time? Get Your Free Quote Today!
Fill out the contact form below and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly. Or call (973) 804-9400
Siding Installation Process
New America is here to help you with every aspect of your house exterior, from siding installation, siding replacements, Soffits and Fascia Installations and Gutters Installation in all North and Central Jersey area.
Siding replacement can improve the look and value of your home while providing better protection and energy efficiency. With the right materials, tools, and installation process, you can have a successful vinyl siding replacement that will last for years to come.
After ordering all the materials, the first step in vinyl siding replacement is to remove the old siding. Depending on the size of the project and the type of existing siding, this process typically takes between 2 and 7 days. If there is no old siding to be removed, this step is skipped.
At New America Construction we make sure that the walls where the siding will be installed are in good conditions, as an specialized siding contractor we inspect the area to confirm there is not rot, mold or other types of damages before we install the new siding.
Preparation of the area
- Clear the area around your home of any obstacles or clutter that may interfere with the proper use of a ladder.
- Designate a large area to pile the pieces of vinyl siding. If the siding is still in good condition, lay a tarp out to keep the siding clean. If you are going to throw it away or recycle it, park a truck nearby so you can throw the siding directly into it for removal from your property.
The siding installation in your property may last up to 12 days depending on big your property is and the complexity of your home. The Siding Installation process is the following:
- Install protective house wrap all around the exterior.
- Add foam insulation.
- Install corner posts and starter strips.
- Install J-channels around windows and doors to guide the placement of the siding panels.
- Cut the siding panels to the correct size and fit them into place, always ensuring a little room is left for expansion and contraction due to temperature changes.
- Lock the siding panels together, starting from the bottom and working upwards.
- Nail and fasten the siding panels.
After the vinyl siding installation is complete, the final step is to clean up the debris. The clean-up process is an essential part of the installation process, as it ensures that your property is left in good condition.
- Remove Debris: After the debris is removed, the installation team will inspect the site to ensure that all debris has been removed and that the site is clean.
- Dispose of Debris: The installation team will dispose of all debris in an environmentally friendly manner, such as recycling or proper disposal at a landfill.
- Final Inspection: The installation team will perform a final inspection to ensure that the installation was completed correctly and that the site is clean and free of debris.
Why To Choose New America Construction as your Siding Company?
Financing for Siding Installations in NJ
With our NO Interest, NO Payment options, you’ll be surprised how affordable your new siding can be.
NO Interest, NO Payments
For 12 months
Reduced Rate 6.99%
Fixed interest rate
When it comes to replacing siding, there are many options available to homeowners. Each type of siding types has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for your home since the one you choose will determine the siding cost and the time required to be installed.
At New America Construction one of our services is to offer a visual design representation of how your house siding will look like with siding installed, we help homeowners compare between different siding types and siding material.
The existing siding of your home is usually replaced if it´s in damaged, to confirm if it´s required to be removed we as your contractor, perform an inspection and if it´s possible a maintenance, if the ply wood or old siding underneath shows any signs of damage we will replace or repair the areas needed.
Home siding can also increase the value of your residential, the siding you choose will help you in that matter. The siding costs will depend on the brand and if you are selecting deluxe colors or standard siding colors.
Here are some of the most popular siding options and what you need to know about them:
- Vinyl Siding
- Insulated Siding
- Ascend Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
- James Hardie
- Stucco Siding
- Stone Veneer Siding
- Board and Batten Siding
- Metal Siding
- Wood Siding
When choosing a siding option, it’s important to consider factors such as cost, durability, maintenance, and style. You should also ask your siding contractor questions about their contractor experience, licensed and contractor insurance, materials, and installation process to ensure that you are getting the best possible service. With the right siding installation, you can improve the appearance, energy efficiency, and value of your home for years to come.
How to choose the right siding for your home?
Choosing the right siding for your home is an important decision that can affect the appearance, energy efficiency, and value of your property. With so many siding options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. Here are some tips to help you choose the right siding for your home:
1. Consider Your Budget:
- Determine how much you can afford to spend on siding installation.
- Research different siding materials and their costs to find the one that fits your budget.
2. Think About Maintenance
- Consider how much maintenance each siding material requires.
- Choose a low-maintenance option if you don’t want to spend a lot of time and money on upkeep.
3. Consider Energy Efficiency
- Look for siding materials that can improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- Consider the climate in your area and choose a siding material that can withstand the weather conditions.
4. Research Durability
- Choose a siding material that is durable and can withstand the elements.
- Look for siding options that are resistant to moisture, insects, and rot.
By considering these factors, you can choose the right siding for your home. Some popular siding options include vinyl, wood, stucco, stone veneer, aluminum, and board and batten siding.
You can call us at 973-804-9400 to ask for inspiration of siding ideas and ideas options for your home, not all siding installations are expensive you have a big range of materials for you to choose from. If you are looking to design your residential siding home with us contact us for further assistance and request a free estimate, we provide estimate for full labor, installation and material.
New America Construction is a siding hardie contractor pros. If you are a homeowner looking to install siding but don´t know which one is the best for you we can help you with you siding replacing and visual rendering representation to help you with your replacement siding decision.
Siding Contractor Near Me
How to maintain home siding?
Maintaining your home’s siding is essential to keep it looking great and well-protected. Different siding materials require different maintenance approaches, so it’s important to understand the specific requirements for your siding material. Here are some general tips on how to maintain home siding:
1. Regular Cleaning:
- Regularly clean your siding to prevent dirt and mildew buildup.
- Use a soft brush or a pressure washer on a low setting, and avoid high-pressure settings that could damage the siding.
- Use a mild detergent and water to clean metal siding.
2. Annual Inspection
- Inspect your siding annually for damage or wear.
- Look for signs of rot, cracks, insect damage, rust, or corrosion.
- Replace damaged or rotted sections promptly to prevent further deterioration.
- Repair cracks, holes, or gaps in your siding promptly to prevent further damage.
- Repair methods vary depending on the type of siding you have, but most are fairly easy to fix.
By following these maintenance tips, you can ensure that your siding remains in good condition and protects your home for many years to come. It’s important to understand the maintenance requirements for your specific siding material and to inspect it regularly for damage or wear. If you’re unsure about how to maintain your siding, consider consulting with a professional siding contractor for advice. Remember, a well maintained siding not only enhances your home’s curb appeal but also provides the protection your home needs against the elements.